Instructions for booking cosmetic, tattoo & piercing appointments
How To Book a Piercing Appointment:
We are by appointment only, even to browse jewelery. Before you make your appointment please be sure to view our latest covid precautions.
Piercing appointments include:
- brand new piercings
- jewelry installs for changing jewelry in an existing piercing
- piercing/jewelry adjustments
- jewelry shopping
- troubleshooting aftercare
Prepare for your appointment
Watch our video on how to take care of your new piercings.
Fill out your release form that will be sent in your appointment confirmation email before you arrive.
As noted in our covid precautions, we are not seeing any new clients under the age of 10 for new services.
- Identification will be verified upon arrival.
- All original identification documents must be produced at time of appointment for a physical inspection and scanning.
- If identification requirements are not fulfilled upon arrival you will be rescheduled and may incur a fee.
- Guardians may choose not to stay for services, but must be present at arrival for ID verification. Adult (18+ years of age) photo ID requirements: Government issued photo ID with date of birth. Minor photo ID requirements: Guardian’s government issued photo ID with date of birth AND minor’s photo ID (school or government) with matching last names. *If last names do not match, additional supporting documents are required including birth certificate, adoption papers OR guardianship papers.*
Schedule the location you’d like to visit at and follow the scheduling prompts. You’ll either receive an email confirming your appointment, or we’ll contact you for additional information. Before you make your appointment be sure to view or latest covid precautions.
If you have any questions, please email us.
How to Book a Tattoo Appointment:
Tattooing is by appointment only, before you make your appointment make sure to view our latest covid precautions.
We have replaced in-person tattoo consultations with one-on-one email consults directly with your artist. This gives you and your artist the opportunity to discuss artwork, collect references and schedule your appointment in advance all prior to physically entering the studio. If you know who you’d like to work with, you can contact them directly below:
Need Help Choosing an Artist?
Email us and we’ll help you find the right artist for your project.
Your patience is appreciated!
All emails will be answered in the order they’re received, but that can take time due to the volume of clients inquiring. Thank you in advance for understanding, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
How to Book a Cosmetic Tattoo Appointment:
Cosmetic Tattooing is by appointment only, before you make your appointment make sure to view our latest covid precautions.
Book below and follow the scheduling prompts. You’ll either receive an email confirming your appointment, or we’ll contact you for additional information.