How To Book a Piercing Appointment:
We are required by the Oregon Health Authority to do everything by appointment, even to simply browse jewelry, as we are a service industry.
Piercing appointments include:
- initial piercings for brand new piercings
- jewelry installs for changing jewelry in an existing piercing
- piercing/jewelry adjustments
- jewelry shopping
- troubleshooting aftercare
To book your appointment, please read the important information below:
1) It is very important that you watch our video on how to take care of your new piercings before you come into the shop. It allows us to really cut down on our exposure times in the studio to keep you and ourselves safe! Click here to watch, or follow the link in your confirmation email.
2) For the foreseeable future, we are not seeing any new clients under the age of 13 for new services.
3) Identification will be verified upon arrival.
- All original identification documents must be produced at time of appointment for a physical inspection and scanning.
- If identification requirements are not fulfilled upon arrival you will be rescheduled and may incur a fee.
- Guardians may choose not to stay for services, but must be present at arrival for ID verification. Adult (18+ years of age) photo ID requirements: Government issued photo ID with date of birth. Minor photo ID requirements: Guardian’s government issued photo ID with date of birth AND minor’s photo ID (school or government) with matching last names. *If last names do not match, additional supporting documents are required including birth certificate, adoption papers OR guardianship papers.*
4) Click Here to Read Covid-19 Rules & Entry Requirements prior to booking your appointment. The new rules & entry requirements we’ve implemented are to keep our clients and coworkers as safe as possible!
5) Click the booking button below for which location you’d like to visit at and follow the scheduling prompts. You’ll either receive an email confirming your appointment, or we’ll contact you for additional information.
If you have any questions please email us.
How to Book a Tattoo Appointment:
1) Email Your Tattoo Artist Directly:
To reduce exposure as much as possible, we’re replacing in-person tattoo consultations with one-on-one email consults directly with your artist. This gives you and your artist the opportunity to discuss artwork, collect references and schedule your appointment in advance all prior to physically entering the studio. If you know who you’d like to work with, you can contact them directly below:
Need Help Choosing an Artist?
Email us at AdornSafely@gmail.com and we’ll help you find the right artist for your project.
3) Your patience is appreciated!
All emails will be answered in the order they’re received, but that can take time due to the volume of clients inquiring. Thank you in advance for understanding, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!