Adorn has earned a reputation as a top quality tattoo parlor. We specialize in custom tattoos: creating artwork specifically for our clients with their individual desires in mind. Our studios are equipped with knowledgeable counter staff and talented artists committed to helping you achieve a tattoo you will cherish.
Each of our experienced artists has their own unique artistic expression as well as being versed with a variety of tattoo styles ranging from traditional Americana to photorealism and all points in between.
Look through our portfolios or come into the studio and we will happily help you find the right artist!
Deposits are applied to the cost of your tattoo with the following conditions.
- Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your appointment you may receive a copy of your drawing or reference material but not your deposit.
- 24hr Notice is required to change appointments. Without at least 24hr notice your deposit is forfeit. 48hrs or more notice is strongly preferred.
- Clients arriving 30 minutes late will forfeit their appointment time and their deposit. A new deposit will be required to set another appointment.
- Arrange to review custom drawings at least 24hrs prior to your appointment to allow time for necessary changes.
- Appointments longer than 2hours will likely require a larger than $70 deposit to assure your space.